Monday, June 8, 2009

"God I hope I get it"


Ok. Where do I start?!? These past 2 weeks have been the most fun and yet most stressful weeks I have ever had. I would rehearse for 10 hours for Coney Island's Live Shows and then go to either a rehearsal or performance for my show 'Painted' which was presented through the Cincinnati Conservatory of Music for the Cincinnati Fringe Festival. It was an amazing show. We were called 'the most visually arresting show you will see this festival.' Pretty cool huh? I loved each and every person I worked with. The show was a trememdous success and thank each and every one of you for taking me under your wing and allowing me to be apart of such an inspirational piece of theatre.
Secondly, I just saw 'A CHORUS LINE' Saturday night. It was truly incredible. I had never seen the stage version EVER and had only seen the movie (which sucked) so I wasn't sure I would like it. Let me just say, I was moved to tears on more than one occastion. I got chills in the opening number. Who ever would have thought that a line of chorus members holding their headshots in front of their faces would make me immediately break into tears. That shit is crazy hahaha.

Until next time. . . be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment