Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's on the horizon. . .


I was just offered a role in a very powerful piece that is being performed through CCM for the Fringe Festival. The piece is called "Painting" and was written by my extremely talented friend Kendall Karg. I don't want to give too much of the story away but the plot is basically centered around 6 characters who express throughout the show how what you 'paint' can influence who you are and what you become. Hence the title "Painting." We just had our first read through Monday night at CCM. Anyone who knows me understands how I am when it comes to a powerful piece of theatre and I believe that this show has SO much potential to make a statement about who we are as human beings. SO excited about it.....more details to follow!

P.s. Jessie comes home on Thursday ( I can NOT wait) and we're going to take up Yoga! Should be fun! :)

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment